After having implemented initial marketing efforts, acquired your first leads and gained an understanding of how to price your service offering and sell to clients, the next step is to go and acquire your first clients. The process of setting up your first appointments and selling those clients is done directly with your mentor, who walks you through each appointment. This training is then followed up by a sales focused training seminar and follow-up appointments with your mentor.
Hands-on appointment set up call training
- Learn to set up an estimate appointment with a client to maximize their chances of selecting you.
In-field Sales Training (first estimates with mentor)
- Complete hands-on sales appointments with your mentor and learn sales while booking your first clients of the season.
Advanced Sales Training Seminar
- The Entrepreneur’s Mindset: Dualism & Managing Your Downside • Advanced Marketing Tactics
- Paint Products & Brands
- Recruiting Strategies In Review
- Advanced Sales Concepts
- Closing and Objection Handling Strategies
In-field Sales Development (follow-up estimates with mentor)
- Complete additional sales appointments with your mentor to develop high-level sales skills and get support securing larger projects.
After having gone through our sales training program, our alumni find that they greatly outperform their peers when they start their careers.